Some brief considerations about

Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Jeremy Thomas April 11 at 11:41am More and more people are becoming aware and unmasking Ufology





April 11 at 11:41am

More and more people are becoming aware and unmasking Ufology for what it really is, this is a comment from YT user Names L. 

"I absolutely agree with you. Conventional ufology is, for the most part, irrelevant. It's full of charlatans, wild speculation and baseless theories backed by nothing. This is why I more or less disregard most of the stuff coming from that camp. You anomaly researchers are the real deal. You are providing real footage, that is clear, and in broad daylight, that anyone can confirm for themselves. That is what sets you apart. 

I have seen what you have been documenting with my own eyes so I know what's real and what isn't. It's taken me a while to get here though. I've sifted through my share of BS over the years. The UFO subject has been obfuscated to the point of becoming pure science fiction. Anomaly research is the real scientific study of this phenomena. I respect what you and your peers are doing here. I think nature is fascinating to study as it really exists. There is no need to make stuff up and mold it into something it's not but there most definitely does seem to be some well organized effort to conceal and distort reality, not just in ufology, but in many other areas as well. I can only speculate as to the motivation and purposes of such and I do have my own ideas on that.
"


No comments:

Post a Comment

trevor james constable

LIGHTEYE